In this episode of the Dadliness Podcast, I interview my friend Matt Ziegler. When I became an At-Home Dad, Matt was the first and only other person I knew that was in this role. I now feel incredibly blessed to call him a good friend. In this episode we talk about Matt’s journey to becoming an At-Home Dad, and how it has impacted his family. We also discuss Matt’s perspective on how physical health impacts his role as a Dad. Lastly, we talk about how Matt and his family intentionally serve others together. Hope you enjoy this honest conversation with my good friend Matt!
PS – Sorry for my daughter yelling in the middle of this episode.
1.4 Million Stay-At-Home Dads in 2009 (Click the link for a lot more info and data on this.)
In this Episode you will learn:
- Why dealing with your relationship with your Dad is important
- Knowing your limitations so that you are aware of when you are in need of a recharge
- How your health can impact you as a Dad
- The joys and struggles of being an At-Home Dad
- The importance of flexibility
- Tips on how to serve together as a family
- Play with a purpose