It’s almost Father’s Day! A day set aside to celebrate all that make Dads awesome. Often this includes a gift…handcrafted, ties, socks, or a well (or not so well) written card. I admit that one of my love languages is gift-giving (aka gift RECEIVING), so here are some things I think are cool. Here is the list from 2016.
- Great personalized book for Father’s Day from Chatbooks.com
- Bespokepost Box. These are monthly boxes that just have great stuff in them that can be personalized for each dad. Their store is also worth taking a look at. I really liked this cooler.
- Last year I mentioned Huckberry.com; I love their site and anything on it. But if your husband travels a lot or just loves bags and backpacks like me, then this bag by AER is amazing. Any of these Flint and Tinder clothes too!
- Amazon Stuff (random stuff): Bluetooth Earphones (I own these and use them for running. They are inexpensive.), 10000mAh Power Bank for the techy in your life, KeepCup Brew Glass Travel Coffee Cup (great travel coffee cup), The Illustrated Art of Manliness: The Essential How-To Guide: Survival • Chivalry • Self-Defense • Style • Car Repair • And More! (Fun book from Art of Manliness), and Amazon Echo for home dance parties!
- If you live in Nashville then you will want this hat!
- Any shirt from Project 615 (this t-shirt company has a a great vision and mission) or something specific to your town or hometown! Homage is a cool t-shirt company with shirts from Ohio.
- Han Solo and Luke Skywalker Elite Series Die Cast Action Figures -4oth Anniversary! This one is for the big time Star Wars fan!
- If you got lots of cash laying around…this awesome tiny drone comes out on the 15th of June, DJI Spark Mini Drone. The electric long board, Boosted Board, would also be amazing!
- Personalized Day. No matter what you are into you could probably find a way to spend 5 to 8 hours participating/enjoying that activity you love. It could be a day at a coffee shop you love just hanging and reading. It could also be time set aside for golfing, fishing, tickets to a sporting event with a meal before or after, or a day to play video games with some friends. Who knows, but Dads need time to enjoy what they love.
- A night away without the kiddos is always a good idea. Send the kids to grandma and grandpas! Phil Dunphy Style.