In this episode of the Dadliness Podcast, John Andrade and I listen to 3 songs by Sleeping at Last that were written about becoming a parent. We share our thoughts and how each song challenged or inspired us. Music is a powerful tool to learn from and connect to your emotions/feelings as a Dad.
Song 1: Life
Song 2: Son
Song 3: Daughter
Ryan O’Neal is an amazing singer and song writer. Please follow him and grab up all of his stuff!
- Sleeping at Last on Spotify
- Sleeping at Last Website (You can subscribe to his latest album here and get new songs as they come out! So cool.)
- Sleeping At Last Atlas Year 2 Album
- Sleeping At Last Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
In this Episode you will learn:
- Remember the power of becoming a Father and holding your child for the first time.
- Music is a powerful tool for your family.